On some parts of this Website, users may be asked to provide some limited personal information in order to enable the provision of certain services e.g. enquiries, etc. The IMJ2016 may store this information manually or electronically. By supplying this information the user is consenting to the IMJ2016 holding and using it for the purposes for which is provided. Information provided will be kept only for as long as is necessary to fulfull that purpose. Personal information collected will not be sold to third parties, or provided to direct marketing companies or other such organisations. Personal information collected and/or processed by the IMJ2016 is held in accordance with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information 2003.
The IMJ2016 collects demographical and statistical information about user behaviour, and uses this information for the purpose of evaluating use of the Website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators, and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage.
To gather the information this Website may use a number of third party measurement and research organisations: currently the IMJ2016 uses Google Analytics. Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. ('Google'), an organisation based in the United States but certified as a Safe Harbor for data protection purposes. Google Analytics uses 'cookies'. The information generated by the cookie about use of the Website (including the user's IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Goolge on servers in the United States. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Goolgle's behalf. Google will not associate the user's IP address with any other data held by Google.
By using this Website, the user will consent to the processing of his or her data by Google and by the IMJ2016 in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
Links to other websites
Although this Website provides links to other websites, this policy only applies to the webpages hosted under this Website.
Notice and take down policy
If a user is concerned that he or shie may have found material on this Website of which the user is the rights owner and has not given permission, the user should contact the IMJ2016 in writing with full details of the case stating the following:
- 1. the user's contact details;
- 2. an explanation of why the material should not be on this Website;
- 3. the website address (URL) where the user found the material; and
- 4. a statement that the user is the rights owner or is authorised to act for the rights owner.
The process for handling requests to remove materials from the Website is as follows:
- 1. The IMJ2016 will acknowledge receipt of the compliant by email or letter and will make an initial assessment of the validity and plausibility of the compliant.
- 2. The IMJ2016 may seek the user's agreement to retain the material on the Website.
- 3. Should such an agreement not be reached within working day, the mateial will be removed from the Website.
- 4. The IMJ2016 will retain the user's statement for record management purposes.